Terms and Condition
- You may be asked to give your generic information when you sign up with us.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- Mawaa Online Quran shall not be liable for any failure by the user of this online payment system to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment process.
- Mawaa Online Quran offers an online payment facility which can be used to pay in full and to set up installments payment arrangements if both parties agree i.e. Mawaa Online Quran and the customer. Paying online is Mawaa Online Quran preferred method of payment. All information is held in an encrypted form in a safe environment.
- As we provide 100% satisfaction to our valued students and we give 3 to 7 days free trial so once the student agrees to the terms and conditions and pays the payment then there is no refund.
We reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Please keep yourself updated about any changes.